From the late 15th century, the house was the seat of the Lesser Town Hall. The building acquired its present appearance during its reconstruction in the early 17th century, and at the end of the same century, it was rebuilt in the Baroque style. A commemorative plaque on its facade reminds us that in 1575 the Czech Confession was written there, which was supposed to guarantee religious freedom for non-Catholics in Bohemia. The house served as a town hall until 1784, when all Prague towns merged. Nowadays, it has been used as a social club and concert hall for many years. It is one of the cultural centres of the Lesser Town, located on the main tourist route through Old Prague.
Malostranské nám. 35